(A French version is coming soon – une version française sera disponible bientôt)
1- Type and Purpose of Collection: Rogitex collects information to facilitate the use of our webpage by you, our customer. On our webpage, we collect two types of information:
a. Statistical information of a non-personal nature: When you access our webpage, Rogitex will automatically collect certain non-identifying information, which will be collected without your knowledge or consent (hereinafter referred to as “Non-Personal Information”). Such collection is performed by most webpages and will not allow you to be personally identified. For example, Rogitex utilizes “cookies”, which do not contain any personal information that allows you to be identified, but which contains certain statistical information. You can instruct your computer to inform you whenever a cookie is being sent, or you can disallow cookies through you web browser. If you do choose to disallow cookies, some features of this webpage may not function, or your ability to choose some of the options may be limited.
b. Information of a personal nature: To use some of the functions on our webpage, you will be asked to provide personal information from which you can be identified (hereinafter referred to as “Personal Information”). We will obtain your consent prior to collecting Personal Information. The purposes for the collection of Personal Information are the following:
I. To process, deliver, bill for and collect payment for purchase products;
II. To anticipate and resolve problems with your service; and
III. To update you on changes to our services or products.
Rogitex expressly acknowledges that we will not use any Personal Information for any other purposes without your consent or as required by law. The Personal Information we collect will vary depending on how you are using the webpage, but may include your name, address, e-mail address, credit card information, credit information and telephone number.
2. Withdrawal of Consent: We will not collect any Personal Information from you without your knowledge and consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by sending a written request to [email protected]. Upon receiving notice that you have revoked your consent, we will stop using your Personal Information within a reasonable time, which will vary depending on what information we have collected and for what purpose, and we will send you a confirmation e-mail stating same.
3. Comments: When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form and the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
4. Media: If you upload images to our website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
5. Sharing Information: Rogitex will only use your information in connection with the purposes described herein. Further, Rogitex will not sell, trade, or disclose to third parties any of the information collected on this webpage, except as follows:
a. Affiliated Service Providers: Rogitex may share your information with our affiliated service providers with whom we are affiliated, so as to better serve you. For example, we may share your credit card information with a credit card service provider to process your purchase. When Rogitex uses affiliated service providers, it requires them to have the same level of privacy protection as we have, and therefore we expect that your information will be handled with the same level of care that we employ.
b. Where Required by Law: Rogitex may share the collected information where required by law, specifically in response to a demand from government authorities where such demand meets the legal requirements.
c. Statistical Analysis: We may share aggregated statistical information with third parties for marketing purposes. No Personal Information will be shared in this manner.
6. Contact form: When you complete the “Contact Us” form, the information is sent to our staff to address your request.
a. If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
b. If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
c. When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
d. If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after one day.
8. Protection of Your Information: We take very seriously our responsibility to protect the information that you are entrusting us with. As such, we limit access and use technologies to safeguard Personal Information from unauthorized intrusions. It should be noted that while we will do our utmost to protect your information, no security procedure is currently 100% effective. Should any breach of your personal information occur, we will inform you as soon as possible.
9. How long we retain your data: If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
10. Registered users: For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
11. What rights you have over your data: If you have an account on this site or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
12. Where we send your data: Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. When you place an order, your data may be sent to Stripe to process your payment. We do not sell your personal data.
13. External Links: The webpage contains links and references to other websites. We are not responsible for the collection, use and disclosure of information, or the privacy practices of such websites, and we expressly disclaim any liability relating thereto.
14. Right to Examine Information: You have the right to examine any of your Personal Information that we collect. Should you wish to examine the information, please send us a written request to: [email protected]. We reserve the right to charge you a reasonable administrative fee to access your information.
15. Opt-out, Remove or Modify Information: To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the “My Account” section. Please note that due to e-mail production schedules you may receive any e-mails already in production. To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the “My Account” section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses and payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.